What do you see and hear around you, how’s the air? What’s your favourite place in the city? Are there places that need to be taken better care of?
Open your senses and explore your city in a new way: by rating the environment. You can give points any place you want, any time, and you are doing good for the planet. You can even win a Nokia 7 Plus smartphone.
Envirate and ENO announce that the City Rating Challenge is on – so act now!
The global City Rating Challenge is a competition for everyone who cares about our planet and wants to increase environmental awareness. Our aim is global data collection on quality of the local environment from people’s own perceptions. By rating you will create dots that will start to draw a worldwide map of the state of our planet.
We will reward the 5 people who rate the most in their cities during 22 May – 15 June 2018 with the latest Nokia 7 Plus smartphones.
Instructions for the competition:
- Go to m.envirate.net with your mobile and start rating!
- The idea is to rate your environment with the Envirate app on a scale from 0 (very bad) to 5 (excellent) on three main senses – Look, Hear, Breathe.
- Rate wherever you go and rate as much as you can between 22 May – 15 June, 2018
- The five top raters will be awarded with the newest Nokia 7 Plus mobile phones
- We’ll announce the leaderboard along the way on the Envirate and ENO Facebook pages so please follow them!
NB! Please note that in this competition the quality of the ratings is the main priority. Therefore, we will carefully monitor the data quality, disqualifying all dubious users.